If you are unfamiliar with our neighborhood PNA like I was a few weeks ago, you might be surprised to find out just how much they offer our community. To list a few:
- A partnership with Phinney Farmers Market
- Classes on everything from home improvement to how to talk about race
- Plan year-round events that connect you to your neighbors
- Greenwood Senior Center
- Operate Whittier Kids preschool and before-and after-school licensed child care
- The PNA Business Group offers networking, business development opportunities and the chance to support the community with neighborhood events and activities
Due to COVID-19 a substantial amount of the usual funds aren't coming in. This leaves them in need of donations to maintain the staff they still have on and support the programs which are still running like the Village, Greenwood Senior Center, Hot Meal Program, and Whittier Kids.
This time of year they would have had their annual fundraiser, due to restrictions they are unable to. If you are able to donate any amount to support an amazing local Phinney Neighborhood Association please consider doing so,
Thank you for taking the time out to read this and considering how we can support our local community during this time.